Great Hearts is committed to an individualized approach to college counseling that focuses on finding the right fit for each student. The emphasis of the program is on helping students discover who they are as learners and emerging adults. Throughout their years at Great Hearts, our students learn to be comfortable in the worlds of both ideas and practicality, understanding the relationship between the two. This serves our students particularly well when selecting a college experience.
How does Great Hearts ensure students are College, Career and Military Ready?
- Meet TSI criteria in ELA/reading and mathematics on assessments
- Graduate with completed IEP and workforce readiness
- Meet SAT/ACT criteria
- Graduate under an advanced diploma plan and be identified as a current special education student
- Enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces after graduation
Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Funding Your Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid 2012-13
- Western Undergraduate Exchange
***PDF files can be read with a pdf reader, such as from Adobe Acrobat Reader